ant-user mailing list archives

From David Scassa <dsca...@journee.com>
Subject WAR!
Date Tue, 15 May 2001 22:06:26 GMT

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am attempting to create a WAR file and am not having some difficulty. In
fact, the last WAR I generated, came out to about 16 megs and I can assure
you most of that was junk that the Ant "built-in" task decided to add. Now
I realize I am just telling it what to do, and as I have never played with
War before, I'm at a loss.

Here is what I am trying to do.

I would like to create a WAR file by the name of "Webapps.war".

My current directory structure is as follows:

D:\context\webapps