ant-user mailing list archives

From David Scassa <dsca...@journee.com>
Subject RE: Condition execution of a target or a task with in the target
Date Thu, 10 May 2001 20:50:17 GMT
Look at the fileset instructions in the Ant manual.

An example would be:

<classpath>
      <pathelement path="${classpath}"/>
      <fileset dir="lib">
        <include name="**/*.jar"/>
      </fileset>
      <pathelement location="classes"/>
</classpath>

I'm not the expert on this, but thought I'd participate!

Have a good day.

Dave
-----Original Message-----
From: Yang, Ken [mailto:Ken.Yang@gs.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 3:40 PM
To: 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Condition execution of a target or a task with in the
target

Hi all,

  I am evaluating ant for one of the project. the Ant document says you can
use <CLASSPATH> element tag. Can someone give me one example if there are
dozen jar files needs to be in classpath? Where exactly the <CLASSPATH>
needs to be? Ant 1.3 always complains the tag when I tried it. Also, in
<javac> tag, classpath=dir_name/*.jar doesn't work, neither does
classpath=dir_name/A.jar;dir_name/B.jar.;dir_name/C.jar.
  Thanks.