ant-user mailing list archives

From Perrins Matthew <matthew.perr...@barclaycard.co.uk>
Subject Dynamically Loading classes into Ants JVM
Date Thu, 17 May 2001 12:50:57 GMT
Do you know if it is possible to supply a new classpath to the running ANT
JVM ? , I have written an extension that requires some of the compiled
classes and there dependants to be in the classpath, but this classpath can
change I don't want to hardcode it outside the ant build.xml.

<javac> and <java> both support a separate classpath property, so they don't
have a problem compiling or executing classes that are not in the ANTs
classpath.

Thanks

Matt Perrins

Legal Disclaimer:-

Please be aware that messages sent over
the Internet may not be secure and should
not be seen as forming a legally binding
contract unless otherwise stated.