ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: looping
Date Wed, 30 May 2001 01:27:38 GMT
A <foreach> task that may do what you need was submitted to the list by
Tim Vernum. You can find the original in the archives at:
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-dev&m=98803020500754&w=2

And a follow-up version by Chris Greenlee with a "type" attribute added
at:
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-dev&m=98842104504477&w=2

Diane

=====