ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: <script> task with perl
Date Fri, 25 May 2001 01:10:33 GMT
--- Brett Knights <brett@knightsofthenet.com> wrote:
> It is according to the bsf release notes. It is supposed to support
> ActivePerl.

Oops! -- quite right. All I had was the source, not the docs -- but it
turns out it's also mentioned in the build.xml file, at the top (I only
looked for the list of the *.present properties). But in re-looking at
build.xml, there's an "activescript" target that doesn't seem to be part
of the default build (but maybe I'm overlooking that as well -- it's been
a long day). Maybe try running that target explicitly (note: it uses
'nmake') and see if that'll do it.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)