ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Ant not recognizing entity
Date Mon, 21 May 2001 22:30:49 GMT
I don't think including the "&copy;" is going to work the way you want it
to. You want it to go into your HTML file as the literal string, not be
replaced by the symbol. My advice would be to get rid of all the <echo>
stuff and just create and source-control your template file, with tokens
for your version and date/timestamp, then just <copy> with filtering to
version.html (as a side-note: since you were using <replace>, you don't
really need to write to one file, replace your tokens, then move it to the
file you want -- you could've just written to the file you wanted in the
first place).

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)