ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: v1.3 -- problems retrieving properties from <property file="SOMEF ILE">
Date Wed, 02 May 2001 02:09:18 GMT
--- "Webb, James" <james.webb@vignette.com> wrote:
> Are there any known issues in 1.3 or config tricks for
> retrieving properties from a properties file?
> I have not seen any bugreports or patches for this kind
> of issue.

Not exactly. The properties do get set -- the known issue is that it's
just the log message you get when running -verbose that says it doesn't. I
think it only happens when you build up a property based on the value of
earlier properties, but I haven't tested it to say for certain that's
true. In any case, you can ignore the message, so long as the properties
have the correct value once you're actually executing targets.

(Maybe this should go in the FAQ.)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)