ant-user mailing list archives

From SimonRichards...@halifax.co.uk
Subject RE: Passed in $CLASSPATH versus javac classpath
Date Thu, 03 May 2001 10:07:51 GMT
Understood .. thanx

Part of the Halifax Group, Halifax plc, Registered in England No. 2367076.  Registered Office:
Trinity Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire HX1 2RG. Represents only the Halifax Financial Services
Marketing Group for the purposes of advising on and selling life assurance, pensions and unit
trust business.  The Marketing Group is regulated by the Personal Investment Authority.  Switchboard
01422 333333.