ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve.Derid...@Level3.com
Subject RE: Condition execution of a target or a task with in the target
Date Thu, 10 May 2001 21:32:55 GMT
I use it this way.  In a separate xml file called javaccp.xml I have:
  <path id="javaccp">
    <pathelement path="${iaslib}ias/APPS" />
    <pathelement path="${iaslib}ias/lib/java/kfcjdk11.jar" />
    <pathelement path="${iaslib}ias/lib/java/ldapjdk.jar" />
    <pathelement path="${iaslib}ias/lib/java/ktjdk11.jar" />
	.
	.
	.and so on..
  </path>

I then reference the javaccp in my javac task by:
  <target name="compile">
    <javac
       srcdir="${local.source.dir}"
       destdir="${apps.dir}"