ant-user mailing list archives

From "Lull, Joe" <>
Subject RE: Optional task: script
Date Wed, 23 May 2001 13:14:12 GMT
You should have the bsf.jar as well as the jar for the script language your
using. See

-----Original Message-----
From: []
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 9:07 AM
Subject: Optional task: script

I have got a question concernig the optional task 'script'.
Besides the file 'optional.jar' in my ANT_HOME/lib directory, do I need
anything else to get this task working?
Whenever I execute it I get the following error:

Could not create task of type: script. Common solutions are to use taskdef
to declare your task, or, if this is an optional task, to put the
in the lib directory of your ant installation (ANT_HOME).

My build file looks like this:
<script language="perlscript" src=""/>

What am I doing wrong? I couldn't find any more information in the
documentation, so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Jochen

Der clevere Infobote - Shopping-Tipps bequem abonniert. Jetzt neu bei

View raw message