ant-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Thompson <andr...@quidnunc.com>
Subject RE: Optional jar snapshot
Date Thu, 03 May 2001 03:32:52 GMT
>From: Conor MacNeill
>I have built a recent snapshot of the optional jar. This is a more

Hi Conor,

I believe from your earlier mail that this changes the <weblogic> task to
use Weblogic 6's new ejb2.0 compiler/persistance layer rather than the
wl5.1/ejb1.1 ejb compiler?

We're using the 5.1 persistance layer with wl6.0, mostly because we don't
trust new code for something so major until its had at least a couple of
service packs, and we know the 5.1 stuff works.

So... for us this would be a big problem with ant 1.4, if we were forced to
use the new ejbc (or can it handle 5.1 and 6.0 stuff?). Perhaps adding a
target="" attribute to the weblogic element would allow selection of the
compiler to use in an elegant fashion. Or is this a non-issue?

AndyT...