ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jar files doesn't understand inner class
Date Tue, 08 May 2001 09:04:53 GMT
Jar files doesn't understand inner classCan you try to modify the file that it reads

client/TickerPanel$$1.class

Maybe it's just the problem that Ant tries to handle $-things as a property and they need
to be escaped normally (using a double-$).

Nico
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Carlos Quiroz
  To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
  Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2001 10:51 AM
  Subject: Jar files doesn't understand inner class

  Hi I'm trying to use the jar task to create an applet distribution and I'm using a file
to feed the classes names to the jar task. However the task doesn't take inner classes as
<class>$<inner>.class, for example with my file like this:

  ui/ImageCanvas.class
  client/TickerPanel.class
  client/TickerPanel$1.class
  client/SettingsPanel.class

  It correctly jars the first two and last files but not the TickerPanel$1.class