ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JVC problem
Date Tue, 08 May 2001 09:01:02 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas Singer" <singer@dcs-systeme.de>
To: <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2001 10:28 AM
Subject: RE: JVC problem

> I get following result when invoking jvc /?
>
> Microsoft (R) Visual J++ Compiler Version 6.00.8343
> Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp 1996-1998. All rights reserved.
>
> Ok, it's another version number, but your mentioned commands it should
> understand.

I just realized that jvc does not throw any errors if it does not get handed
over any files to compile.

So you should be able to run the jvctest.cmd file I attached without any
errors. It should just run and do nothing.

After that you should try to run "jvctest.cmd JvcTest.java" and/or
"jvctest.cmd @JvcTest.tmp" - both should result in the file JvcTest.class
created in the current directory.

In your original mail there was no space between "/nomessage" and
"/nologo" - is this a result of your or my mail client or is the space
missing in reality?

Nico