ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <>
Subject Re: Optional task - script
Date Wed, 23 May 2001 13:38:34 GMT
You need to have the bsf.jar and a scripting engine such as rhino (for

----- Original Message -----
From: <>
To: <>
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 9:08 PM
Subject: Optional task - script

I have got a question concernig the optional task 'script'.
Besides the file 'optional.jar' in my ANT_HOME/lib directory, do I need
anything else to get this task working?
Whenever I execute it I get the following error:

Could not create task of type: script. Common solutions are to use taskdef
to declare your task, or, if this is an optional task, to put the
optional.jar in the lib directory of your ant installation (ANT_HOME).

My build file looks like this:
<script language="perlscript" src=""/>

What am I doing wrong? I couldn't find any more information in the
documentation, so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Jochen

Der clevere Infobote - Shopping-Tipps bequem abonniert. Jetzt neu bei

View raw message