ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: Anyone got the <dtd> element for <ejbjar> to work with weblogic 6?
Date Wed, 02 May 2001 09:45:01 GMT
Andrew,

From: "Andrew Thompson" <andrewt@quidnunc.com>
> Yeah, I had a file path originally, but I was experimenting. It would be
> good if the documentation, if not the syntax could reflect what was
expected
> where. eg, Name / Required / Type in those handy tables. I know it says
its
> a "file" but that's still ambiguous enough. Its like most things, when
its
> working, you don't care how good the docs are (overall I'd say they're
> pretty good) when it isn't you need all the help you can get :)
>
> Anyway, I think I figured out what's up:

This was a bug which has been fixed after 1.3 was released. If you are
trying EJB2.0 stuff it is worth getting a snapshot of the optional jar
since it will call the correct ejbc compiler. (ejbc20) for 2.0 jars.

I'm about to post a new optional jar which you may want to grab.

I think the documentation is OK especially in light of the bug fix. If you
still think it needs to be updated, you could submit a patch with improved
wording.

Conor