ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Downing" <jimdown...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Response from Alicebot
Date Mon, 14 May 2001 11:22:55 GMT
I'm sure I'm not alone when I say: "Huh?"

jim

----- Original Message -----
From: <jonbaer@digitalanywhere.com>
To: <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2001 11:43 AM
Subject: Response from Alicebot

> Hello,
>
> Who or what is ? People seem to like tag-based languages. If not that,
what? Oh I get it. Really you don't think so? I think I do. Really you don't
think so? Oh I get it. What is that? Makes sense to me. If not that, what?
If not that, what? If not that, what? If not that, what? Really you don't
think so? Oh I get it. Really you don't think so? Really you don't think so?
Really you don't think so? programmed me to say specific things in specific
contexts. Really you don't think so? If not that, what? What does "it" refer
to? Try it. Really you don't think so? If not that, what?