ant-user mailing list archives

From "Otto Mok" <o...@sitraka.com>
Subject Re: JUnit and Ant
Date Tue, 15 May 2001 14:00:25 GMT
Hi,

I have the same problem.
Basically, I can get junit tasks working in my build.xml
But I would like it to work with the following constraints:
1. Do not add junit.jar in the CLASSPATH.
2. Do not put junit.jar in the lib directory of ANT_HOME.

And I have good reason for it.
I want to minimize the set-up requirement for the developer's workstation.
When I upgrade junit or add other modules, EVERY developer
would need to update his/her CLASSPATH or update the jar files in the
lib directory of ANT_HOME.

Has anyone found a way to get around this?
Is it even possible?

Thanks.

Otto out!