ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Jaffe" <mja...@eturn.com>
Subject Ant on Win2K
Date Fri, 25 May 2001 01:17:38 GMT
Folks,

I'm wondering if there is a problem with Ant on Windows 2000 Professional. I
have a new environment I am setting up, and everything seems to be according
to the book. Yet when I run ant, it immediately fails with this message
(even with -debug):

org/apache/tools/ant/Main

If I issue the java -version command I get:

java version "1.3.0"
Java (TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.3.0-C)
Java HotSpot (TM) Client VM (build 1.3.0-C, mixed mode)

Does this have any clues for anyone? It's working fine on NT4 for me.

Mark