ant-user mailing list archives

From "Suu Quan" <sq...@wwc.com>
Subject Re: newbie: how to echo the value of a variable
Date Mon, 21 May 2001 00:24:20 GMT
RE: newbie: how to echo the value of a variable
    I still get the litteral ="${env.PATH}" not the value of the environment variable

  You didn't tell us what OS you are using. On some OS environment variables (their names)
are *not* case-insensitive, so you may want to use "Path" (for example on my W2K).

  Have a look at your environment (on WinNT/W2K) using "set P" and you will see the "real"
name.
Sorry, forgot that important piece of information

os.name         = Windows 2000
ant.java.version = 1.3
ant.home = C:\jakarta-ant-1.3

What is "set P" and how do you use it?