ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <>
Subject Re: JVC problem
Date Mon, 07 May 2001 19:32:46 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas Singer" <>
To: <>
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2001 12:10 PM
Subject: JVC problem

> Hello,
> I tried to use the ant 1.3 with jvc and get following exception when
> executing:
> JVC (from our J++ installation; please, don't blame me!) is in the path,
> could be run on the command line. Ant itself is setup corrently, because
> works nice with SUNs Jdk1.3.
I just tried it with the jvc-compiler from the VJ++ installation and it
works for me (before I always used the jvc.exe included with Microsofts "SDK
for Java"). I used "Microsoft (R) Visual J++ Compiler Version 6.00.8424" -
what is your version? Maybe it does not understand one of the command line
arguments? (/x-, /nologo or /nomessage) - they should all be printed if you
execute "jvc /?".

> What's wrong? Why there something is told about jikes in the exception?

It's just the temporary file which is named "jikes-*.tmp".

View raw message