ant-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas Singer" <>
Subject RE: JVC problem
Date Tue, 08 May 2001 08:28:11 GMT
I get following result when invoking jvc /?

Microsoft (R) Visual J++ Compiler Version 6.00.8343
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp 1996-1998. All rights reserved.

Usage: JVC [options] <filename>

 /cp <classpath> set class path for compilation
 /cp:p <path>    prepend path to class path
 /cp:o[-]        print classpath
 /d <directory>  root directory for class file output
 /D <symbol>     define conditional compilation symbol
 /g[-]           full debug information (g:l, g:d)
   /g:l[-]       generate line numbers <default=none>
   /g:t[-]       generate debug tables <default=none>
 /nologo         don't display the copyright banner
 /nowarn         turn off warnings <default=warn>
 /nowrite        compile only - do not generate class files
 /O[-]           full optimization (O:I,O:J)
   /O:I[-]       optimize by inlining <default=no opt>
   /O:J[-]       optimize bytecode jumps <default=no opt>
 /ref[-]         recompile referenced classes if out of date
 /verbose        print messages about compilation progress
 /w{0-4}         set warning level <default=2>
 /wx[-]          treat warnings as errors
 /x              disable extensions <default=extensions disabled>
 /x-             enable extensions  <default=extensions disabled>

Ok, it's another version number, but your mentioned commands it should