ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: WAR file
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2001 07:09:35 GMT
<dcorbin@machturtle.com> wrote:

> installed in the WEB-INF/lib subdirectory.  As it happens, the way
> I'm doing it (a bunch of explicit <include> tags), I get a small
> directory heirarchy, and it apparently needs to be flattened.
>
> I tried using a <mapper> tag, but it doesn't like that.

Right.

> What can I do to "correct this"?

Use multiple <lib> elements with the dir attribute pointing at the dir
right on top of the individual libs - instead of

<lib dir="${my-third-party-drop-zone}">
  <include name="vendor1/lib1.jar" />
  <include name="vendor2/lib2.jar" />
</lib>

use

<lib dir="${my-third-party-drop-zone}/vendor1" includes="lib1.jar" />
<lib dir="${my-third-party-drop-zone}/vendor2" includes="lib2.jar" />

Stefan