ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: adding class-path to manifest
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2001 06:19:42 GMT
John Kohler <jkohler@daforma.com> wrote:

>> is this in the optional packages in any near future?
>> or does this run as a feature preview for some next <jar> task?
>
> This would depend upon the "powers", I guess.  I'd certainly
> like to see it included somewhere...

John, I'd invite you to join ant-dev as this would be the better place
to submit and/or discuss new tasks.

I really like the idea to specify (parts of) your manifest file in the
build and would probably move the code for this from your new task to
the built in jar task.

For the other added functionality I'd probably keep it as a separate
(and of course optional) task.

Personally I've marked your email to revisit it when I find time to do
so, but ....

Stefan