ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: confusion about how to use the mapper
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2001 07:31:46 GMT
<pdw@dowman.net> wrote:

> I am setting up my first ant project, and I am trying to figure out
> how to dynamically build a fileset that contains all EJB interface
> classes, but not the implementation classes.

This is nothing you'd do with a mapper at all. A mapper is used to
transform a filename into another, not to create inclusions or
something similar.

Unless your implementation classes have follow a naming conventions
as well (so that you can make an exclude pattern from it), I don't see
an easy way for right now - there might be a solution for problems
like these in future versions of Ant, but I'm not sure.

Stefan