ant-user mailing list archives

From Johannes Brodwall <johan...@brodwall.com>
Subject RE: Task for collecting code metrics
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2001 12:22:11 GMT

Hi,

Thanks for the excellent responses.

Michael Twomey <michael.twomey@ireland.sun.com> wrote:
> There is a program at http://cccc.sourceforge.net which collects
metrics
> on C, C++ and Java programs (including fan in/out, lines of code, and
> lots and lots of weighted metrics) which generates .html reports. It
> slots very nicely into an execon task (literally 'cccc file1 file2
> file3....). I only got tried it today and it already pointed out two
> major flaws in my class design :)

Thanks for the hint.  I managed to compile CCCC, but when I tried
running it, it got very upset at practically all my files.  In particular,
it disliked "instanceof" and quotation-marks within strings.  Was
there anything special you did?

Peter Donald wrote:
> Theres no task that I know of however the Alexandria project (also at
> jakarta) where talking about adding one ... you may be able to
*nudge* them
> in right direction or even help them out ;)

I couldn't find the Alexandria project from the Jakarta main page.
Has it become defunct?

~j'hannes