ant-user mailing list archives

From David Rees <>
Subject Re: Using ANT WITH VISUAL- AGE
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2001 03:41:12 GMT
You would be much better off asking this on the newsgroup. It is very active with lots of
helpful people (like me :). Make sure you use the nntp server, otherwise others may not see your post.

That said, I don't think there is a way to do this, but I could be
wrong. If you are using VA Assist you could set up an export set once
and then not have to do it again.

More interestingly, if you make the suggestion Instantiations might
put it in their next release (in a couple of weeks). They are pretty
quick with "simple" enhancements.

On Fri, 6 Apr 2001 09:31:44 +0100 (BST), k Adjei wrote:

>Has any one come across thias problem
>--- k Adjei <> wrote: > Does
>anybody know how you export solutions
>> from visual age 3.5
>> The reason being is that the development project I
>> am
>> currently working on has lots of projects all
>> associated with solutions within visual-age. Now if
>> can grab everything under the solutions, than it
>> would
>> be less messy than trying export 40 or more projects
>> from visual age etc..
>> Any assistance is greatly welcomed
>> Do You Yahoo!?
>> Get your free address at