ant-user mailing list archives

From Dan Christopherson <da...@nvisia.com>
Subject Re: Multiple processors
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2001 17:58:02 GMT
There's no such thing as green threads on NT.

--
Dan Christopherson (danch)
nVisia Technical Architect (www.nvisia.com)

Opinions expressed are mine and do not neccessarily reflect any
position or opinion of nVISIA.

If you're a capitalist and you have the best goods and they're
free, you don't have to proselytize, you just have to wait.
-Eben Moglen