ant-user mailing list archives

From Jason.We...@sybase.com
Subject Re: XML validator task ?
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2001 15:45:20 GMT

I don't think I've seen anything like this, but it sounds like a great
custom task to me!!  I've been looking for an excuse to develop a task.  If
the general consensus is that this functionality doesn't presently exist,
if I get motivated maybe I'll try to write this task.

Jason Weiss
Sybase, Inc.

Les Hughes <leslie.hughes@rubus.com> on 04/17/2001 11:21:23 AM

Please respond to ant-user@jakarta.apache.org