ant-user mailing list archives

From joseph.chand...@franke.com
Subject JavaDoc2 question
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2001 15:04:44 GMT
I am having trouble getting JavaDoc2 working.  I've read the doc.
Additionally, trial and error isn't getting the job done :-)
So, could someone please give me a hand?  Answers to these three questions
would be wonderful.

     -- Can "packagenames" be left out in the event that I specify a
"packageList"?
     -- Does the "package-list" file use the normal format of one package
per line using no wildcards as the online API package-list does?
     -- I would like to use linkonline but I cannot seem to see the outside
world dispite providing the correct proxy information in my java plugin
control panel.
        Does anyone know what I need to do to get this working?

Thanks a million,
______________________________
Joseph Chandler
Software Engineer