ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anoop" <an...@techsar.com>
Subject Problem with CVS check out
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2001 19:26:12 GMT
Hi,

	I had mailed before regarding the problem with checking out the files from
the CVS through ANT.
	The CVS setup in our organization is through the SSH. User cannot access
CVS unless untill he has logged into SSH. Can anyone tell me what is the
code to be added in my build.xml for the ANT to login to SSH and then to CVS
to checkout the files.

The piece of code i am using now is -

  <!-- Property holding checkout directory -->
  <property name="co.dir"  value="f:/venus" />

  <target name="init">
    <property name="NAME" value="venus" />
  </target>

  <!-- CheckOut files from cvs -->
  <target name="cvscheckout" depends="init">

      <mkdir dir="${co.dir}" />
      <cvs
        cvsRoot=":pserver:anoop@localhost:/home/cvs/master"
        package="${NAME}"
        dest="${co.dir}"
      />

      <cvs dest="${co.dir}" command="update"/>
  </target>

Thanks,
Anoop.