ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: javadoc with custom doclet (extension of ejbdoclet) and classpath (docletpath?)
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2001 01:56:44 GMT
Dmitri,

Since the docletpath is a path, you need to use a path separator. Try this
path="${lib.dir}/nuixdoclet.jar:${lib.dir}/ejbdoclet.jar">

We could perhaps introduce a nested path element for the doclet but the
above should work for you for now.

If that doesn't work, please run ant with the -debug flag and let us know
what is the generated javadoc command line.

Conor