ant-user mailing list archives

From René Schade <sch...@hypergenic.com>
Subject Newbie question: <APPLY> does not write to the output file
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2001 11:25:42 GMT
Hello,

Ive have the following in my build file:

<target name="editorconf">
<apply executable="cat" dir="${home.src}" dest="" parallel="true"
output="conf.txt" failonerror="true">
 <fileset dir="${home.src}/conf" includes="author_da.conf, pastel.conf"/>
 <mapper type="glob" from="*.conf" to="*.txt"/>
</apply>
</target>

running "ant.bat editorconf" from my cygwin bash shell on win2000 just
results in an
empty conf.txt file and not the result I wanted which should be the same as:

cat conf/author_da.conf conf/pastel.conf > conf.txt

NB while running "ant.bat editorconf" a tempoary window opends (and closes)
containing the wanted result.

It seems like the result is returned to a new window instead of to the
output file.

What am I doing wrong here?

Regards,
René Schade