ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kurt Olsen" <kol...@get2hawaii.com>
Subject using the ejbjar optional task
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2001 00:28:31 GMT
Hi,
We're using weblogic 5.1, struts and ant. I'm having a lot of trouble
figuring out the ejbjar mechanics. We're putting multiple ejb's in a jar
file and our 'naming' conventions use the name of the bean towards the end
of the xml filename instead of the beginning like the docs for ejbjar show.
Somebody else is in charge of the ejb's but doesn't have time for ant, so
the sys-admin guy and I are trying to figure out how to make ant build our
system and this is in the way.

If anybody else has experience with weblogic/VisualCafeEE and ant and has
time for a phone conversation could we talk?

Kurt Olsen
Get2Hawaii Inc.
808.945.3313 x121