ant-user mailing list archives

From Jean Bresse <je...@classwave.com>
Subject RE: EjbJar task
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2001 18:35:50 GMT
Did you find the solution to this problem?

Jean

-----Original Message-----
From: Grossman, Steven [mailto:sgrossma@lehman.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2001 3:21 PM
To: 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: RE: EjbJar task

I've tried that, but to no avail.

designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient
of this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as
an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial
product, an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official
statement of Lehman Brothers Inc.  Email transmission cannot be guaranteed
to be secure or error-free.  Therefore, we do not represent that this
information is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as
such.  All information is subject to change without notice.