ant-user mailing list archives

From "Abhishek Srivastava" <abhish...@india.hp.com>
Subject Creating Jar files
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2001 08:18:45 GMT
Hello All,

I have the following directory structure

Root

 |-A-- test1.class

 |-B-- test2.class

 |-C-- test3.class

I want to create a jar file that contains "only" the files in the directory
A. But not B and C or any other directory that may be present at the level
of A and B.

I tried the following command

<jar jarfile="module.jar" basedir="c:\test" includes="**/A" />

But The JAR I get has both the directories A and B and C.

Is there some way I can tell ant to include only A and ignore the rest of
the directories ?

regards,
Abhishek.

    *****     *****     Abhishek Srivastava
    ***  /_  __ ***     Hewlett-Packard - Solutions Organization
    **  / / /_/  **     19 Cunningham Road. Bangalore -560052.
    ***    /    ***     phone +91 80 2251554 Extn:1532
    *****     *****     mailto:abhisheks@india.hp.com
      i n v e n t

         The most exciting phrase in science, the one which heralds
         new discoveries, is not Eureka!! but 'That's Funny'
                                       -- Issac Asimov.