ant-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Healey" <alexhea...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Where do I find optional.jar or source (I cannot find JUnit task code)
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2001 11:49:10 GMT
The subject line should sum this up. I want to use the JUnit optional tasks
and I have JUnit 3.2 installed on my computer. However the ANT Junit task
code does not appear to be in the source download I took (from most recent
download on ANT site) nor is the optional.jar file to be found in the binary
download I took. Do I need to access CVS? Could someone email source for the
JUnit task?

Sorry if I have missed something obvious (I also looked in JUnit jar and
couldn't find ANT task)

Thanks for any help

Alex Healey