ant-user mailing list archives

From "Macey, Ian" <ian.ma...@cazenove.com>
Subject project properties?
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2001 16:55:48 GMT

Given a project:

<project name="tags" default="jar" basedir="../..">

Is there anyway to access the arguments?

In an ideal world this would be via properties eg:

${project.name} = "tags"
${project.basedir} = "../.."

etc... Thanks,

Ian

CAZENOVE & CO.

DISCLAIMER, PLEASE NOTE:

This communication is for the attention of the
named recipient only and should not be passed
on to any other person. Information relating to
any company or security, is for information
purposes only and should not be interpreted as
a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any security.
The information on which this communication is based
has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable,
but we do not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.
All expressions of opinion are subject to change
without notice.