ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jon Skeet" <jon.sk...@peramon.com>
Subject Anyone had problems with the vsslabel task?
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2001 11:26:41 GMT
I've only recently started using Ant, but I was delighted to see
that it had VSS tasks. Unfortunately, when I tried to label something,
it popped up an external editor window to ask me for a comment.
Apparently
this doesn't happen to the author of the task.

I've written a small patch to change the behaviour of the vsslabel task
- there's now an optional comment field, and it always specifies which
comment to use (with "-" being VSS's way of saying "No comment").

If anyone uses vsslabel regularly, I'd be very happy to give them the
code
for my version of the task so it can get a better range of tests before
propose the patch in the main Ant tree.

Jon