ant-user mailing list archives

From Francisco Franco <franci...@powermarket.com>
Subject Reposted: Re: FileSet
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2001 20:50:55 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Francisco Franco [mailto:francisco@powermarket.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2001 6:51 PM
To: 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: Re:FileSet

I need to pass several source files to javadoc's sourcefile directive by
using a regular expression.  I get the following error for the xml code:

<javadoc packagenames="com.powermarket.*"
	       docletpath="c:/cygwin/home/ffranco/ejben/ejbgen.jar"
	       doclet="EJBGen"
	       sourcepath="${main.dir}"
	       sourcefiles="**/*Bean.java"/>

[javadoc] Javadoc: No package, class, or source file found named
**/*Bean.java

[javadoc] 1 error

I want to get away from using [package name]/*Bean.java for each
level of my source tree that I want to run the javadoc command on.  I know
that this regular expression works for filesets in which a desired pattern
can be obtained from muliple directory levels using **.  However, I don't
know how to pass these file names into javadoc's sourcefile directive by
using the fileset directive. I tried using ids but apparently, javadoc's
sourcefile attribute does not support the refid command.  Any suggestions
and/or examples?

Thanks,
Francisco