ant-user mailing list archives

From Aarti Chandnani <Aarti.Chandn...@XUMA.com>
Subject RE: Ambigous name error
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2001 17:54:21 GMT
Probably there is a class named "de" somewhere and it is in ur classpath.
Thus in the import statement it gives you that error.
Check your classpath and put only the files u need in your classpath.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sunil Peter Maliyakkal [mailto:spm@condat.de]
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2001 9:06 AM
To: 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: Ambigous name error

Hello
I am using Ant and ClearCase. I use Ant to copy my Java files to
drive D:\home and use it to build my files. I always get the following
error message when I start the build.
Can anybody tell me where I might be wrong ?

Thanks
Sunil

Error Message:----

[javac]
D:\home\spm\build\camo\br_camo_ap3\src\de\condat\camo\ejb\base\service\lectu
rer\impl\LectSessionBean.java:11:
Ambiguous name: de is both a class and a package.
    [javac] import de.condat.camo.ejb.ccm.business.course.*;
    [javac]        ^
[javac]
D:\home\spm\build\camo\br_camo_ap3\src\de\condat\camo\ejb\base\service\lectu
rer\impl\LectSessionBean.java:12:
Ambiguous name: de is both a class and a package.