ant-user mailing list archives

From "Goli, Srikanth" <sg210...@exchange.DAYTONOH.NCR.com>
Subject Turn off XML Validation in EJBJar task
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2001 22:00:35 GMT
Hi All,

I am using EJB optional tasks.  While building an ejb jar using ejbjar task,
Ant's Generic deployment tool is processing ejb-jar.xml descriptor using
Xerces parser. This descriptor has a reference to DTD with
http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/ejb-jar_1_1.dtd
I would like to turn off the validation while parsing this decriptors.

Is there any way, I can specify this validation in Ant's ejb task? I
understand Xerces parsers support this.

If there is no such feature, I think Ant should support because Build should
be done on any machine. Sometimes the machine may not be connected to
Internet..My build process is failing when I don't have Internet connection.

Thanks in advance
Srikanth Goli