ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bendfelt, Tim (MED, nVisia, GEMS-IT)" <Timothy.Bendf...@med.ge.com>
Subject RE: ant for javadoc. how to sync it with jdk1.2
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2001 20:22:00 GMT
Sucharitha,

use the "link" attribute to link to other javadoc sources. I downloaded
jdk1.3 documentation to a local directory, but you can still use the
link attribute to link to url based javadoc sources. In the example
below I also link to the JINI javadoc directory.

<<<<<<

	<target name ="doc" >
	<javadoc packagenames="com.*"
           sourcepath="${src}"
           destdir="${doc}/api"

    		<link offline="false" href="file:///C:/jdk1.3/docs/api"
/>
		<link offline="false"
href="file:///${jini.home}/doc/api" />
  </javadoc>