ant-user mailing list archives

From Viraj Purang <viraj_pur...@spincircuit.com>
Subject RE: Dreaded DTMLiaison Exception with JUnitReport
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2001 22:55:09 GMT
Hi,
    I keep getting this text when I run ant from the command prompt after
setting the classpath and installing ANT on my PC.
The text resembles the output when you run just java at the command prompt
which leads me to believe that the .bat file for ant contains java
statements, which are not complete.
    The ant however comes up fine when I run it from inside the perl file
which is attached in the ant ditribution.
	Can someone help me out on this ?
Regards,
Viraj Purang

C:\>ant
Usage: java [-options] class [args...]
           (to execute a class)
   or  java -jar [-options] jarfile [args...]
           (to execute a jar file)

where options include:
    -cp -classpath <directories and zip/jar files separated by ;>
              set search path for application classes and resources
    -D<name>=<value>
              set a system property
    -verbose[:class|gc|jni]
              enable verbose output
    -version  print product version
    -? -help  print this help message
    -X        print help on non-standard options