ant-user mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: still having problems when invoking JUnitReport
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2001 11:36:23 GMT

I can already provide you with an alpha version, but you will be somewhat on
your own here...
I don't have much time for Ant right now unfortunately but I will do my
best.

Alpha sorting and some errors/failures coloring are missing and probably a
few other minor bugs exists but this should mostly be cosmetic.

remove the report element from the junitreport so that only the xml is
generated.
Then process the XML using the following:

<java classname="org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process" fork="no">
	<arg line="-IN ${build.report.tests.xml}/TESTS-TestSuites.xml -XSL
${unit-tests.xsl} -EDUMP -PARAM output.dir
&quot;'${build.report.tests.html}'&quot;"/>
</java>

the output.dir parameter passed to the stylesheet is self explanatory.

It will work with either Xalan1 and Xalan2 with their respective bsf.jar and
xerces.jar provided in the distrib since org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process
exists in both xalan.

Hope this helps.

If you feel like to fix the bugs or enhance the xsl you're welcome. :)

--
 St├ęphane Bailliez
 Software Engineer, Paris - France