ant-user mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: Apologies for HTML mails...
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2001 08:56:38 GMT
See http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q222/5/08.ASP

We had the same problem here a couple of months ago and it drove me crazy
until I found this bug.

It looks like installing the service pack does not ensure the problem will
disappear, we were forced to modify the registry as indicated in the report.

Cheers,

--
 St├ęphane Bailliez
 Software Engineer, Paris - France
 iMediation - http://www.imediation.com
company.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Skeet [mailto:jon.skeet@peramon.com]
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2001 9:52 AM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Apologies for HTML mails...

Apologies to all for the HTML mailings. As far as I can tell,
this *should* be in plain text - I'm setting everything I can find
to treat it as plain text. If it still comes out in HTML I'll
ask my sysadmin to have a look at the server side.
(If anyone knows anything about Outlook/Exchange and how to ensure
mails come out in plain text, do let me know. My format clearly
states "Plain Text" but that didn't seem to help with the previous
ones...)
Jon