ant-user mailing list archives

From "Adam Lidvik (ERA)" <Adam.Lid...@era.ericsson.se>
Subject Cvs checkout dest="dir" not working?
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2001 10:48:51 GMT
Hi!

I am trying to work with cvs checkout and the dest parameter. It works fine without the dest
parameter or dest="." but if I include dest="${src}" nothing happens and nothing is checked
out. Anybody have a clue?  cvs is version 1.10 on SPARC and this is my build file:

<project name="RasmusTestBuild" default="init" basedir=".">

  <!-- set global properties for this build -->
  <property name="src" value="src"/>
  <property name="build" value="build"/>
  <property name="dist"  value="dist"/>

  <target name="init">
    <!-- Create the time stamp -->
    <tstamp/>
    <!-- Create the build directory structure used by compile -->
    <mkdir dir="${build}"/>
    <mkdir dir="${src}"/>
  </target>

  <target name="getsrc" depends="init">