ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jay Glanville" <dic...@nortelnetworks.com>
Subject RE: Using ant with bcj
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2001 16:49:33 GMT
There are two options:

1. use the <exec> task.

2. write a compiler adapter to interface for bcj.  To do this, have a look
at the documentation for <javac> (which will act as the proxy for your
CompilerAdapter.  The documentation for javac:
http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/CoreTasks/javac.html
and the documentation for CompilerAdapter:
http://jakarta.apache.org/cvsweb/index.cgi/jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/t
ools/ant/taskdefs/compilers/CompilerAdapter.java?rev=1.1&content-type=text/v
nd.viewcvs-markup
In order to get the compiler adapter to work, you need to set the
buld.compiler property to that of the classname of your adapter (e.g.:
<property name="build.compiler" value="com.mycompany.BorlandCompilerAdapter"
/>

Hope this helps.

Jay