ant-user mailing list archives

From Dana Rice <Dana.R...@exodus.net>
Subject RE: Sending -J-mx128m to Javac Task
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2001 22:32:12 GMT
Had a similar issue and never got it resolved. I think if it can be done it
will have to be with the exec task calling javac.

-----Original Message-----
From: twm139@its.to [mailto:twm139@its.to]
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 3:48 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Sending -J-mx128m to Javac Task

I am running ant 1.2 and I am trying to send a command line arg to it.
Specifically to increase memory heap size. Is this possible or am I going
to have to throw out the javac task and replace it with a exec task. Seems
to me this feature should be there for just this situation.

I have tried both nested tags arg and jvmarg and javac does not support
either for some reason.

Cheers,

Terrence