ant-user mailing list archives

From Dana Rice <Dana.R...@exodus.net>
Subject RE: adding manifest entries
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2001 23:32:57 GMT
I found that on Sun Unix I had to explicitly list jar files(not quite the
same method as below) that were in a different place which did not appear
necessary on windows!??

-----Original Message-----
From: Son of Mojo JoJo [mailto:neologic@jabberwock.wonderland.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2001 5:27 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: adding manifest entries

is this to compile your jars? the way i did this was pass a string with with
a :
seperated list of  external jars to add to the classpath the code looks like
such:

<property name="external.classpath"
value="${built}/${external}/some-jar-youneed.jar:${built}/${external}/some-o
ther-jar.jar"/>

then the compile target has a line like such
<javac srcdir="${src}/${package}" destdir="${built}"
classpath="${external.classpath}" />

"G.L. Grobe" wrote:

>  I've got an EJB app that creates jar files, and the classes in these
> jarfiles depend upon a third party jar. Yet my app can't find the classes
in
> this jar. I have nothing in my MANIFEST.mf files (the ones created by
Ant).

--
-Raphael
neologic@wonderland.com