ant-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas LEHUEN <nicolas.leh...@ubicco.com>
Subject RE: Subproject builds and a master build
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2001 13:58:22 GMT
Hi,

This looks like the same problem that I have, for which I posted a question
yesterday on the list. I am highly interested in any answer you could get.

For now, I just declare the compilation output directory (with .class files)
from subprojectA in the compilation classpath of subprojectB (with a
<pathelement location="${subprojectAoutputdir}"/> directive). The problem is
that each subproject must explicitely list their dependencies in their
compilation classpath...

Regards,
-------------------------------------
Nicolas Lehuen
Head of R&D - Responsable R&D
Ubicco - http://www.ubicco.com <http://www.ubicco.com/>
A FI System Company - http://www.fisystem.com <http://www.fisystem.com/>

-----Message d'origine-----
De : M.A.Dunphy [mailto:madunphy@bigfoot.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 11 avril 2001 15:42
À : Ant-User (E-mail)
Objet : Subproject builds and a master build

Hi all,

I've a couple of subproject build files that work independently from each
other. To correctly build some subprojects, it requires the necessary jars
are in the classpath: Thus is subprojectB depends on subprojectA, then
running subprojectB means that you must have subprojectA.jar in the
classpath.

Now I'm writing a master build file which builds all the others via ant
targets. Thus I'd build subprojectA, and then subprojectB. What I'd like to
know is how do I modify the classpath so that when I run subprojectB (via
the ant target) it see the recently built subprojectA.jar?

Thanks

Mick

--------------InterScan_NT_MIME_Boundary--